Walker's Nonsuch Toffee
Flavour: Original Creamy, Nutty Brazil, Roasted Hazelnut & Real Liquorice
- Gift box containing four flavours of Walker's Nonsuch Toffee, complete with a traditional hammer to break it into small pieces
- Each pack of toffee is divided into 10 pieces which can be easily broken by using the hammer included
- Each box is approximately 23cm x 22.5cm x 2.5cm in size
- Made in England by Walker's
- Ideal as a self indulgent treat or gift for any sweet tooth or toffee lover
Ingredients: glucose syrup (derived from wheat), sugar, sweetened condensed milk 21% (from whole milk), vegetable oil (palm oil), butter 3%, brazil nuts 5%, hazelnuts 2%, black treacle 1%, salt, natural colour (vegetable carbon), liquorice extract, emulsifier E471, glyceryl monostearate, flavourings, oil of aniseed. Contains milk and brazil nuts and hazelnuts. May contain soy, wheat, peanut and tree nuts.
From a tiny sweet shop in Longton, Stoke-on_Trent during the 19th Century, Edward Joseph Walker began making toffee for a handful of local customers. Using only the finest ingredients he created a unique recipe which is still used today. Toffee prepared to this recipe has made Walker's a favourite for over a hundred years.