Bread Type: Seeded Rye
- Lovingly baked and cleverly packed so you can all enjoy it for longer
- 500g seeded rye bread
- Contains 8 large slices of bread, with no end crusts
- Reseal bag between uses to keep the bread soft and fresh
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Longer shelf life compared to fresh bread
- Made in the UK by Baker Street
About Baker Street
If there’s one thing we’re passionate about its delicious bread that lasts longer. We don’t think anyone should ever be without great tasting bread or have to waste it, so we did something about it – something clever – with a fresh approach to smarter packing! OK, so it’s not that clever. We simply combine our lovingly baked unique recipes with a clean packaging process to protect your bakery products from those tiny micro-organisms (the culprits of mould), keeping them delicious until you’re ready to enjoy.
Ingredients: wheat flour, water, sourdough (rye flour, water), mixed seeds and flakes 11% (linseeds, barley flakes, sunflower seeds, oat flakes), wholemeal rye flour, rye flour, yeast, salt, caramelised sugar syrup (sugar, water), malted barley flour, wheat gluten, invert sugar syrup, acidity regulator (sodium acetate), flavouring. May contain traces of sesame seeds.
|Product Code:||bs bread seeded rye 500g vat free|