Walker's Nonsuch Tray Toffee
Flavour: Brazil Nut
Weight: 10 x 100g
- Ten individually wrapped pocket packs of Walker's Nonsuch Toffee supplied with a handy re-useable baking tray
- Specially designed packs that you simply whack, unwrap and then enjoy
- Each pack of toffee is divided into 10 pieces which can be eaten without the need for a traditional toffee hammer (though if you have one it is more fun)
- Each individual pack is approximately 10cm x 6cm x 1.8cm in size, tray is approximately 30cm x 20cm x 2cm in size
- No artificial colours, no preservatives and no hydrogenated vegetable oils
- Ideal as a self indulgent treat or gift for any sweet tooth or toffee lover
- Also available in individual packs
Ingredients: glucose syrup, sugar, sweetened condensed milk 20%, vegetable oil (palm oil), brazil nuts 9%, butter, salt, molasses, emulsifier E471, flavourings. Contains milk and brazil nuts.
From a tiny sweet shop in Longton, Stoke-on_Trent during the 19th Century, Edward Joseph Walker began making toffee for a handful of local customers. Using only the finest ingredients he created a unique recipe which is still used today. Toffee prepared to this recipe has made Walker's a favourite for over a hundred years.
|Product Code:||WK TOFFEE BRAZIL 100G X 10 TRAY|