Crochet Guide Volume 5.0 - Patterns For DMC Myboshi Beanie Hats
myboshi by DMC
Beanie Hat Crochet Kits
Crochet Guide Volume 5.0
- Beginners guide with crochet patterns and instructions for two myboshi beanies and one headband
- Includes a step by step guide to crochet and a full colour chart of wool available
- Booklet is approx 15cm in size and contains 44 pages
- Crochet your own beanie hat
- No previous experience required
- Online pattern customisation tool available to help you customise the
myboshi beanie that you want to create
It all began back at the start of 2009. Two students from Oberfranken found themselves on a ski instructors exchange in Japan. During the day, together with other ski instructors from Europe, they taught Japanese schoolchildren to ski. In the solitude of the ski resort they passed the cold winter evenings companionably in the lodge and it was there that a Spanish colleague initiated them into the art of crocheting beanies. They perfected their technique on long train rides through Far Eastern landscapes – until one evening two Australians made them an offer for their handmade beanies. Back in Germany and spurred on by the widespread enthusiasm for their colourful beanies, Thomas Jaenisch and Felix Rohland decided to turn their new hobby into an innovative idea. They started a business – this was the birth of myboshi: Boshi (Japanese for hat) – your Boshi – is individual headgear for every taste!
No reviews yet, be the first.
|Product Code:||dmc boshi crochet guide v5 VAT FREE|