Dinosaur Poo Dig Kit - Earth Science Toy (Age 8+)
Dino Poo Dig Kit
An assortment of science and nature craft kits in the Earth Science range
- Brick containing fossilised dinosaur faeces (genuine coprolite) and the excavating tools required to extract them
- Place the brick on a flat surface and chip away at it with the hammer and chisel, slowly revealing the hidden fossilised dinosaur matter inside
- Once extracted, the brush can be used to clean up the specimens
- Includes 2 coprolite specimens per kit
- Box is 24.5cm x 17cm x 4.5cm in size
- Designs and contents may vary
- Also available in other designs in the Earth Science range
- Ideal children ages 8 plus, not suitable for children under 3 years of age
Coprolites are fossilized dinosaur poo, they can range in size from just a few mm to over a metre in length. Clasified as trace fossils they are a valueable way in which palaeontologists can learn about what dinosaurs ate. Over millions of years the poo is fossilized with the original poo being replaced with minerals but preserving the shapes of plants or animal bones within. Some T-Rex droppings have been found to contain the remains of Triceratops and Edmontosaurus bones.
No reviews yet, be the first.
|Product Code:||EARTH SCIENCE DINO POO|