Dried Instant Yeast
- 500g of dried instant yeast
- Suitable for use in bread makers and hand baking
- Can be used directly in yeast recipe without dissolving
- Add to the dough recipe during the first stages of baking
- Used by professional bakers
- Measure out the amount yeast required in the recipe (5-7g normally per 500g strong flour) and seal the rest
- Enough for up to 100 leaves of bread
- Long shelf life
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
If using a bread machine, you can use the yeast direct from the sachet, adding it to your bread pan in the order specified by the manufacturer's instructions, keeping the yeast separate from the salt and sugar. There is no need to pre-mix or add sugar to activate the yeast, just add it directly to the recipe.
Ingredients: natural yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), rehydrating agent E491.
|Product Code:||fermipan yeast red 500g vat free|