Walker's Nonsuch Toffee
Flavour: Milk Chocolate Covered
Weight: 10 x 100g
- Ten individually wrapped pocket pack of Walker's Nonsuch Toffee
- Specially designed packs that you simply whack, unwrap and then enjoy
- Each pack of toffee is divided into 10 pieces which can be eaten without the need for a traditional toffee hammer (though if you have one it is more fun)
- Each pack is approximately 10cm x 6cm x 1.8cm in size
- No artificial colours, no preservatives and no hydrogenated vegetable oils
- Ideal as a self indulgent treat or gift for any sweet tooth or toffee lover
- Also available in packs of 10 with a reusable baking tray included
Ingredients: glucose syrup, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier soya lecithin, natural vanilla), vegetable oil (palm oil), butter, salt, molasses, emulsifier E471, flavourings. Contains milk, may contain nut traces.
From a tiny sweet shop in Longton, Stoke-on_Trent during the 19th Century, Edward Joseph Walker began making toffee for a handful of local customers. Using only the finest ingredients he created a unique recipe which is still used today. Toffee prepared to this recipe has made Walker's a favourite for over a hundred years.
|Product Code:||WK TOFFEE CHOCOLATE 100G X 10|