Kingfisher Garden Lighting
Solar Chinese Lanterns
Quantity: 1 set of 10
- String of 10 solar Chinese lanterns
- Wire free installation, solar panel included
- Weatherproof lanterns that are automatically activated at dusk
- Cord Length: 2.3m, Spacing: 20cm, Total length: 4.1m
- Lanterns are approximately 7cm in size each
- Each pack includes 2 each of red, blue, orange, purple and yellow Chinese lanterns
How the solar light works - During that day, the solar panel converts solar power into the rechargeable battery. At night, the light turns on automatically by the stored energy. How long the night lasts depends on its location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting availability.
Chosing the right location - An outdoor location with direct sunshine and where the solar panel of your light can receive at least 6 hours of sunshine each day is an ideal location. Shady locations with influence the batteries charge and may shorten the working time of the light at night time. The solar light should not be placed near lighting such as street lights, which may cause the light to turn off as there is a sensor inside to feel brightness and control the light working.
|Product Code:||kf solar chinese lanterns|