Traditional Italian Liquorice
Pioneer (Green Tin)
Mental Mint Strong
Liquorice Imps Sweets 40g
- Hard sweet with a mint flavoured outer shell, and a strong solid liquorice centre
- Pocket sized tin containing small liquorice imps
- Each tin is approximately 9.5cm x 6cm x 2cm in size
- Traditional Italian liquorice
- Other variations also available
- Ideal gift or self indulgent treat for any liquorice lover
Ingredients: sugar, liquorice, starch, dextrin, carnation flavour.
Liquorice is a plant, the root of which has been used in medicine for thousands of years. Pliny the ancient Greek writer describes its use in treating colds and asthma. Chinese medicine has long used it for sore throats and it is being thoroughly tested today for many other medicinal uses, it could be the next wonder cure. Just keep eating it and you may never be ill again!
The root if the liquorice plant contains Glycyrrhizic acid that is fifty times sweeter than sugar!
|Brand:||Menozzi De Rosa|
|Product Code:||MZ LIQUORICE TIN GREEN 40G|