Raspberry Choc Log 40g
Quantity: 1 or 30
- Soft eating raspberry liquorice stick by RJ's Licorice
- Thick layer of fine Belgian style chocolate in the centre of the log
- Stick is approximately 17cm x 1.5cm in size
- Ideal self indulgent treat or gift for any liquorice lover
- Made in New Zealand
- Other flavours also available
Ingredients: wheat flour, cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, humectant (E)422, rice bran oil, flavour, acidity regulators (E)330, (E)296, salt, liquorice extract, colour (E)129 Centre Filling (cane sugar, palm kernel oil, whey powder, skimmed milk powder, cocoa powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin & (E) 476), vanillin (vanilla), 4% cocoa solids, 23% milk solids).
Liquorice is a plant, the root of which has been used in medicine for thousands of years. Pliny the ancient Greek writer describes its use in treating colds and asthma. Chinese medicine has long used it for sore throats and it is being thoroughly tested today for many other medicinal uses, it could be the next wonder cure. Just keep eating it and you may never be ill again!
The root if the liquorice plant contains Glycyrrhizic acid that is fifty times sweeter than sugar!
|Code||rj log choc raspberry 40g|