Raspberry Liqorice Straps 260g
- Soft raspberry liquorice strips by RJ's Licorice
- 8 long and flat ribbons of liquorice 18cm x 4cm x 0.2cm in size each
- Bag is approximately 22cm x 12cm x 1.5cm in size
- Ideal self indulgent treat or gift for any liquorice lover
- Made in New Zealand
- Other flavours also available
Ingredients: wheat flour, cane sugar, glucose syrup, humectant (E422), rice bran oil, raspberry flavour, acidity regulator (E296 E330), salt, liquorice extract, colour E129.
Liquorice is a plant, the root of which has been used in medicine for thousands of years. Pliny the ancient Greek writer describes its use in treating colds and asthma. Chinese medicine has long used it for sore throats and it is being thoroughly tested today for many other medicinal uses, it could be the next wonder cure. Just keep eating it and you may never be ill again!
The root if the liquorice plant contains Glycyrrhizic acid that is fifty times sweeter than sugar!
|Code||rj liquorice straps raspberry 260g|