Traditional Italian Liquorice
Soft Italian Liquorice
- Soft and sweet traditional liquorice in the shape of spaghetti pasta
- Each bag contains approximately 90g
- Bag is approximately 19cm x 10cm in size
- Traditional Italian liquorice
- Ideal gift or self indulgent treat for any liquorice lover
Ingredients: molasses, flour, sugar, glucose, liquorice, flavours: edible gelatine, surface treatment: carnauba wax.
Liquorice is a plant, the root of which has been used in medicine for thousands of years. Pliny the ancient Greek writer describes its use in treating colds and asthma. Chinese medicine has long used it for sore throats and it is being thoroughly tested today for many other medicinal uses, it could be the next wonder cure. Just keep eating it and you may never be ill again!
The root if the liquorice plant contains Glycyrrhizic acid that is fifty times sweeter than sugar!
|Code||mz liquorice spaghetti bag 90g|