Walker's Nonsuch Toffee Bar
Flavour: Yummy Banana
Quantity: 1 or 24
- Individually wrapped pocket sized bar of Walker's Nonsuch Toffee
- Specially designed small bars that you simply whack, unwrap and then enjoy
- Each pack of toffee is divided into 6 pieces which can be eaten without the need for a traditional toffee hammer (though if you have one it is more fun)
- Each individual bar is approximately 9cm x 4cm x 1.5cm in size
- No artificial colours, no preservatives and no hydrogenated vegetable oils
- Ideal as a self indulgent treat or gift for any sweet tooth or toffee lover
- Also available in a bulk box of 24
Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk (from whole milk) 22%, Vegetable Oil (Sustainable Palm Oil), Butter 3%, Salt, Molasses, Emulsifier (E471), Flavourings. May contain traces of nuts.
From a tiny sweet shop in Longton, Stoke-on_Trent during the 19th Century, Edward Joseph Walker began making toffee for a handful of local customers. Using only the finest ingredients he created a unique recipe which is still used today. Toffee prepared to this recipe has made Walker's a favourite for over a hundred years.